MTX wood moisture transmitter
Wood, hygroscopic materials
6%-60% on wood
The standard MTX provides a current (MTX-C) or voltage (MTX-V) output via 4-wire transmission. Your PC or data logger provides the display and processor. Connect with any standard or special application Delmhorst electrodes.
The transmitters are ideally suited for applications requiring continuous monitoring of moisture in wood or other hygroscopic materials and interfacing the sensor to a data logger.
The transmitters are housed in an ABS wall-mounted case for easy mounting near the sensor or in a control room.
- Moisture range : 6% - 60% Wood (Douglas Fir @ 21ºC / 70ºF)
- Specific calibrations : upon request
- Operating temp. range : 0º-70ºC (32º-158ºF) (nominal)
- No. of outputs : One
- Outputs : D.C. Current 4 to 20 mA (Non-linear, inversely proportional) or, Voltage 1-5 VDC, or 0-2 VDC
- Power requirement : D.C. Voltage between 15 to 30 volts
- Supply current : Minimum 500 mA
- Case size (mm) : 83 x 83 x 32
- Mounting Base (mm): 108 x 84
- Terminals : A 2.5 mm (Centre Positive) Power Jack for Power Input, Terminal Strip and UHF connector for Moisture Input
- Includes : MTX-C or MTX-V, EUR Power Adapter NO.219ADA-0023, Output Plug NO. 216CAB-0023
Click to enlarge!