Hay moisture meter, FX-2000
Hay, Straw, Windrow, Bales, Baling
6-40% on hay
This state-of-the-art moisture meter for hay is ideal for high-volume producers who need the time-saving convenience of on-the-go monitoring.
Whether in the windrow, on-the-go while baling, or in the bale, the FX-2000 gives clear, accurate moisture readings every step of the way!
- Bright, clear digital display
- Can be used for on-the-go moisture monitoring or as a portable meter
- In continuous mode:
- Takes two readings every second
- Displays the average and highest of eight accumulated readings
- Readings updated every 4 seconds
- Built-in back light
- Connects to tractor power supply
- In portable mode:
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Displays average and highest of accumulated readings
- Moisture Range: 6%-40% on hay
- Built-in calibration check
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached
- Operating Temperature: from 0° to 50°C
- Size: 20x8x4cm (8x3x1⅝”)
- Weight: 285gr. (10 oz)
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Optional sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 3-year warranty
Moisture meter FX-2000 value Package:
Includes meter with power supply, 1986 bale sensor with cable and mounting bracket.
Moisture meter FX-2000 Deluxe Package:
Includes meter with power supply, 1986 bale sensor with cable and mounting bracket, H-4 handle, 830-2 25cm (10”) pen electrode, 831 windrow electrode, and carrying case.
Moistue meter FX-2000 Deluxe 18 Package:
Includes meter with power supply, 1986 bale sensor with cable and mounting bracket, H-4 handle, 830-3 45cm (18”) pen electrode, 831 windrow electrode, and carrying case.