ProScan pinless wood moisture meter - Flooring
Floorings, Floors, Wooden floors, Wood, walls, drywall, concrete, building materials
5-30% on wood
0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
Proscan is a noninvasive pinless moisture meter for flooring installers and inspectors who want to quickly find moisture in walls and floors.
The non-invasive meter is made in the USA and uses radio frequency signals to quickly scan wood, drywall, concrete or other building materials without damaging the sample.
Its built-in species corrections for woods with a specific gravity of between .30 and .80, checking a variety of wood species is a cinch.
With ProScan professionals can work with confidence, save time, stay on budget and avoid call-backs. Add one to your tool box today!
- Handheld, compact, lightweight
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been reached, allows the user to easily compare readings against an established dry standard
- Advanced RF technology makes it easy to quickly sweep large areas and locate high-moisture spots
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and easy
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG
- 0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%–30%
- Rugged sensor pad measures without damaging the sample
- RF signal penetrates for moisture up to 19-25mm (¾"-1") deep
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Size: 14x8,5x3cm (5⅝”x3⅜”x1¼”)
- Weight: 241gr.(8.5 oz.)
- One 9-volt battery included>
- Rugged carrying case
- 1-year warranty