P-2000 popular moisture meter for paper
Paper, Carton, Paperboard, Papertubes, Corrugated carton, paper on moving web, Thin sheet, Paper board in skids, Waste paper, Baled paper
4.3-18% for paper
5-40% for baled scrap paper
0-100 arbitrary scale, for other material
Paper, Baled scrap paper
Paper moisture meter P-2000, a proven and indispensable instrument for moisture determination in paper, carton and paper products.
P-2000 is an electrical resistance-type moisture meter, utilizing the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance. Reliable and accurate!
P-2000 is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, paper tubes and waste paper. The ideal paper moisture tester for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers, and salespeople.
The contact pins mounted on the top of the moisture meter are used for making direct contact with the material and will provide important moisture information of your product.
In addition, a wide range of external electrodes are available for specific applications as for example for moisture measuring in baled waste, an ideal tool for the recycling industry.
For more information about which electrode to use and how to ensure an accurate moisture reading, contact one of our specialists today!
- Bright, clear digital display
- Three scales:
- 4.3%-18% MC for paper
- 5%-40%, for baled scrap paper
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale, for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material
- Built-in calibration check
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 8mm (5/16”) penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Operating Temperature: from 0° to 50°C
- Size: 20x80x4cm (8x3x1 5/8”)
- Weight: 285gr. (10 oz.)
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
Delmhorst paper moisture meter P-2000,
a proven and indispensable instrument for moisture measurement in paper, carton and paper products.