HT-3000 thermo-hygrometer - Restoration
Temperature: -20°C - 70°C (-4°F - 158°F)
Dew Point: -40°C - 70°C (-40°F - 158°F )
GPP Range: .1 GPK – 285 GPK (1 GPP – 2000 GPP)
Temperature, Dew Point, GPP Range
The HT-3000 thermo-hygrometer is a great tool for monitoring the level of humidity during restoration projects.
With a simple interface, fast acclimation, and useful statistics like dewpoint and grains per pound, the HT-3000 is a great value at an economical price. Use the HT-3000 in conjunction with one of our moisture meters for a thorough assessment of every job.
- Bright, clear digital display
- Fast response time
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%-100%
- Temperature Range: -20°C - 70°C (-4°F - 158°F)
- Dew Point Range: -40°C - 70°C (-40°F - 158°F )
- GPP Range: .1 GPK – 285 GPK (1 GPP – 2000 GPP)
- Automatic power down
- Reading HOLD feature
- Size: 20x8x4cm (8” x 3” x 1 5/8”)
- Weight: 285gr. 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty