BD-2100 building materials moisture meter - Restoration
Wood, Flooring, Ceiling, Concrete, Drywall, Plaster, EIFS, Roofing, Insulation
6-40% on wood
0,2-50% on gypsum
0-100 on a relative basis for non-wood materials
The best-selling BD-2100 is a versatile moisture tester, ideal for restoration projects to be used on wooden building materials, on gypsum, concrete, sheetrock and other construction materials.
The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst’s exclusive calibrated drywall scale as well.
- Bright, clear digital display
- Three scales:
•Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors
•Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation
•Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 8mm (5/16”) penetration
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Size: 20x8x4cm (8x3x1⅝”)
- Weight: 285gr. (10 oz)
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
Moisture meter BD-2100 Package:
Includes meter, carrying case, extra contact pins for the meter, and 21-E electrode.
Moisture meter BD-2100 Flooring Package:
Includes meter, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case.
Moisture meter BD-2100 EIFS Package:
Includes meter, carrying case, extra contact pins for the meter, 21-E electrode, (2) 608/001 contact pins, and HP-1 hole punch.
Moisture meter BD-2100 Complete Package:
Includes meter, 21-E electrode, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case.