NavigatorPro building materials moisture meter - Restoration
Floorings, Floors, Wooden floors, Wood, walls, drywall, concrete, concrete slab, insulation, plaster, building materials
5-60% MC wood scale
0.1-6% drywall scale
0-100 pin mode and 0-300 scan mode
(Reference scales for non-wood building materials)
Meeting the restoration contractor's demand for detailed, accurate, and accessible information.
The Navigator Pro moisture meter features advanced job definition that organizes readings of the floor, wall, and ceiling in affected rooms. Stored readings can be downloaded to a spreadsheet on your PC, providing clear, complete documentation of every job. With features you can't find anywhere else, plus Delmhorst's renowned quality and service, the Navigator Pro will guide you from wet to dry!
Navigator Pro can be used to check moisture in drywall, insulation, wood, concrete, and plaster. It traces leaks to find exterior moisture and dry rot.
- Simplified menu options in Basic Mode for quick and easy use
- Job definition of up to 5 jobs with unique Job ID numbers in Enhanced Mode
- Data grouping by specific rooms, with up to 32 rooms per job
- Pin mode:
5%-60% MC wood scale
0-100 numerical reference scale
0.1% - 6% drywall scale
- Scan Mode: 0-300 numerical reference scale
Calculates GPP/dew point
Fast response time
- Store up to 1400 readings with date, time, room, and location stamp
- View stored readings on screen
- Optional software lets you download readings to your computer and generate Excel reports
- Size: 22x9x4,5cm (8 ½x3 3/8x1Ύ)
- Weight: 312gr. (11 oz.)
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 1-year warranty
Navigator Pro Basic Package: Includes meter with RH/T sensor, carrying case, 2-E electrode, and PC/KIT software application program
Navigator Pro Restoration Package: Includes meter with RH/T sensor, 26-ES electrode, 2-E electrode, 21-E electrode, PC/KIT software application program, (1) RHT-C1 cable and carrying case
Great for the restoration contractor who needs to provide documentation
Click to enlarge!