Cotton moisture meter, C-2000
Lint cotton, Seed cotton, Wool, Viscose/Rayon, Yarn, Bales, Modules
4-16% on lint cotton
6-20% on seed cotton
12-30% on wool
6-25% on viscose/rayon
Lint cotton, Seed cotton, Wool, Viscose/Rayon
With the C-2000 moisture meter from Delmhorst, you can effectively measure moisture content, ensuring high-quality cotton every time. Cotton ginned at the appropriate level of moisture produces the longest and strongest fibers.
The newly designed C-2000 utilizes the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance to effectively measure the moisture content of cotton fibers.
The C-2000 Delmhorst moisture meter including the functionally designed case with built-in handle puts controls at your fingertips.
- Bright, clear digital display
- Four separate scales for testing lint cotton, seed cotton, wool and viscose/rayon
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Moisture Range: 4%-16% on lint cotton; 6%-20% on seed cotton; 12%-30% on wool and 6%-20% on viscose/rayon
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode
- Size: 20x8x4cm (8x3x1 5/8”)
- Weight: 285gr. (10 oz.)
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year Warranty