Techscan pinless wood moisture meter - Flooring
Wood, Flooring, Wooden floors
5-30% on wood
Save time, and work with confidence, with TechScan.
It’s the next generation of pinless moisture meters ideal for flooring installers. The right diagnostic tools are a must when addressing water damage, testing sub and top floors to ensure similar % moisture content.
TechScan pinless moisture meter makes it easy to find moisture “hot spots” and narrow down areas affected by moisture. Use it as a stand-alone tool or with our pin-type moisture meter for further precise diagnosis.
The fast, accurate, and non-destructive TechScan is also recommended for restoration and building inspection for checking moisture besides floors in walls and ceilings.
- Easy to read analog display
- Handheld, compact and lightweight
- Two scales:
• Wood Scale - 5% - 30% moisture range for wood
• Reference Scale - 0-100 color coded reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Temperature Range: -20 to 70°C/-4 to 158°F
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in calibration check
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture up to 19mm (¾”) deep without damaging sample
- Take reading in hard-to-reach places easily with hold
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood, drywall, concrete, and other building materials
- Size: 14x8,5x3cm (5 5/8x3 5/16x1 1/4”)
- Weight: 240gr. (8.5oz)
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use
- Sturdy plastic carrying case
- 9V battery
- 1-year warranty
Click to enlarge!